Saturday 5 September 2015

collection work the colour matte lip butter- review and swatches


Summer may be over, but you can bet a juicy bright lip shade will always be in. Collection cosmetics have recently launched their new line of matte lip butters (I've reviewed their galactica lip butter here) some real pretty colours to tempt ya. I picked up 'pumpkin pie', a stonker of a coral.



Look at that shade! Oh it's a thing of beauty. I can tell I'll get a lot of wear from this one, not least because the formula is pretty pleasing too. If it looks like Revlon's matte balm, that's because it really is very similar (though without the mintiness). While I think 'balm' or 'butter' might be pushing it a bit, it is pretty comfy as far as a matte lippy goes.

collection work the colour matte lip butter- pumpkin pie


And as you can hopefully tell by the swatches, it packs a punch on the pigment front! And no streakiness at all. For a mere £2.99, it's an absolute steal and triumphs over its pricier Revlon counterpart. Overall, I'm so glad I picked this up and definitely recommend checking out a shade or two x

No comments:

Post a Comment