Monday, 26 September 2016

diego dalla palma geisha matt liquid lipstick- review and swatches

Guys. I have a BEAUTIFUL lipstick to share with you today. I just got it this afteroon and I'm so in love with it that I decided to review it without delay. Have you heard of Diego Dalla Palma? You should have. It's a rather pricey but high quality Italian brand that's sold in M&S stores in the UK. Anyway, they have these Geisha Matt Liquid Lipsticks (I don't know where the Geisha bit comes in), and I managed to get a new one off Ebay for a fiver. Lucky me. They're usually  £15.50 though.


So that's the tube. It looks pretty ordinary, but it's what's on the inside that counts innit. Oh, one thing I do like about the packaging is the wand: the applicator is kind of tear shaped and has a little groove on each side, so it picks up the right amount of product and spreads it on like a dream.

Like. A. Dream. It's moussey and and completely opaque and doesn't feel drying once it's set. It's so so luxurious and rich, and I ADORE the shade. Its a proper beetrootish plum. In the swatch below it looks more pink than it does in real life. It's definitely a bit deeper than my rubbish camera can pick up. I believe the shade is called 'viola cardinal'. But don't quote me on that.

Diego Dalla Palma geisha matt liquid lipstick 
Oh I love it so much. Definitely up there with some of the best liquid matte formulae. Even though I'm a broke kid, I'd happily pay full price for it.

High praise indeed.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment