Sunday 25 September 2016

pinky rose cosmetics liquid matte lipstick- review and swatches

Like my previous post, I did a crap job of choosing my shade of lipstick. It's far too pale for my complexion. But, also like my previous post, it's lip liner to the rescue! I got the shade 'Luxury ',  a pale neutral nude by the brand Pinky Rose cosmetics. I snagged it on sale for $14.99- it's usually $18. So. Was it worth the little splurge?

Despite my shit shade selection, yes. The packaging was so pretty and unique. I say 'was' because they've recently revamped it. It's still good eye candy though, just a tad more mature. The formula is lovely too. Opaque, non streaky, comfortable. It feels a little different from standard liquid mattes in the sense that it sets to a kind of film once dry. It's not a bad thing though, as it's a flexible and non-cracking kind of film. And it lasts AGES. All day long.

Pinky rose cosmetics liquid matte lipstick- luxury

See? It doesn't look like a butthole. I'm wearing it here over Collection Lip Definer in the shade 'cappuccino'- which, by the way, I fully recommend. It's twist-up and comfy and affordable. And I think think this combo works great! I think it actually looks good on me. Eeep.

So. If you like the sound of this lippy, go snag it now while the sale is still on! There's a sweet colour range so I'm sure you'll find a shade to suit you.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment