Wednesday 25 March 2015

primark p.s love lipstick- review and swatches

  
Hello again lovelies. I've got another budget beauty post for you today, and it's back to my trusty and ever pleasing Primark beauty range, P.S Love, and two more of their lipsticks. The first is just a quid, and it is pretty lovely. 

     There doesn't appear to be shade name for this one, but I'd describe it as a browny-pinky-nude. Of the same colour category as mac Whirl,  I guess. It's a perfect 'my lips but better' shade on me, and is great for reaching for in a hurry because it will polish off your look and will go with whatever makeup/outfit you're wearing. You can't really go wrong with a shade like this, and I think it would suit every skin tone. 

     The texture of this lipstick is great too. It's a satin finish that keeps lips smooth and moist, and gives medium coverage. It lasts a decent while and doesn't bleed. As a happy bonus, it smells delicious! Like love heart sweets. I could eat it.

primark p.s love lipstick

      Moving swiftly on to lippy number 2. This one is called 'hot pink', because it's hot pink. Ha. It's described as 'deep colour ultra shine' lipstick, which sounded pretty promising. This one was £1.50.

    Well, I can totally agree with the deep colour bit. You get fully opaque, intense coverage with this one, which means you get an impressive bang for your buck. As for the ultra shine bit.... well, I'd say it's more of a soft sheen. It's pretty much a satin finish, but that's a-okay in my book. It lasts very well thanks to its pigmentation and slightly waxy texture, and it doesn't dry the lips out. Another general thumbs up, but this one does have an unfortunate caveat: a really unpleasantly strong rose perfume. It's a bit sickening. 



Thanks for dropping by, you babe xox

No comments:

Post a Comment